Sunday 27 September 2009

Email Requests

I sent emails (individually and at different times) to each of the bands I mentioned below. I kept them short so that I didn't drone on about nothing, and so that their interest wouldn't fade at the prospect of having to read an essay about what it is that I am doing.

The email consisted simply of my name, my course, the project I'm doing, and then the request to use their song. At the end when I had got the point across I would post a small bit about how I would in no way intent to sell my video and anything so that there weren't any copyright issues, and similar information such as it will solely be used for an educational purpose.

I used a clear subject title for each so that the band knew what they would be reading before they read it.

So far I have had no replies from any of the bands - Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment